Ayer se actualizó Killer Instinct 3 con un puñado de novedades tanto de jugabilidad general y arreglo de bugs varios como de ajustes de personajes. A continuación os dejo con el listado general publicado (en inglés).
Comentar los cambios más notables como que Sabrewulf se convierte en el nuevo personaje gratuito en lugar de Jago, correcciones y ajustes del menú de pausa, movimientos sombra ahora rompibles y pequeños cambios en cada uno de los cinco personajes.
New FeaturesROTATING FREE CHARACTER:
- Character rotation has been added. Sabrewulf is the new free character, replacing Jago.
General FixesFULL CONTROLLER SUPPORT
SAVE DATA FIXES
- Players will now have access to play regardless of what USB port they plug into.
TOASTS OPTION AVAILABLE
- Sign-in changes via KINECT will no longer erase save-data
- Players will be able to disable toasts from the option menu (under display options)
KI Store Fixes
* NOTE: Players who have accomplished these tasks prior to launch will now be awarded retroactively
- Color #5 properly unlocks
*NOTE: If you have completed all the tasks required to unlock the costume, the TRAINING OCON will retroactively be unlocked.
- Training mode icon unlocked
- Character Select option added to the pause screen of local versus
- Command List corrected and updated
- Game will now pause when the controller for player 2 is removed
- Accessory menu screens updated and patched
- Added access to the MELD from the pause screen
- Replays library will be cleared since executable has been updated to a new version number
- Jago’s equipped accessories now display properly while in dojo mode.
Online UpdatesVIEWABLE LEADERBOARDS
PARTY INVITES FIXES
- Privilege check has been moved into the Xbox Live menu so non-gold members can view leaderboards
- General fixes have been implemented to ensure the proper user-flow for people wanting to play exhibition matches with friends.
RANK MATCH UPDATES
- RANK events (Rank-up/Rank-down), display notifications to both players prior to the start of the match.
- The rank point distribution method has been updated. Please see the chart below for the updated system.
Global FixesINSTINCT MODE SHADOW COMBOS NOW BREAKABLE
- There were several instances where SHADOW MOVES we’re un-breakable after performing an instinct.-mode cancel With the current fix, SHADOW MOVES will be fully intractable after an instinct-mode cancel.
COMBO ENDER FIX
- Players can now adjust block height during instinct mode activation.
- There were several instances where certain moves labeled as “ENDERS” where unbreakable .
- Jago’s Endokuken is now classified as an OPENER, when used in the beginning of combos.
- Shadow Eclipse now scales properly if used as an OPENER.
- LEVEL-3 eclipse ENDER has been corrected to hit the opponent after performing a JUMPING SLASH
- Category correction for the first (2) hits of ICHI NI SAN.
- Damage scaling correction on UPPER FIRECAT
- Shadow Hail will now have the same hit properties as an OPENER.
- HP /Shadow version of Widow’s bite is now categorized as OPENER.